Our Free 130-Day Warranty on Used Games and Systems
Warranty on Used Games and Systems
Every used item we sell is covered by an UNRIVALED 130 day warranty! That's right - 130 days. That means that if we sell you a Nintendo NES, it should still be working in 4 months. If it isn't, we will start by offering troubleshooting over the phone and via email. If we can't get it working, you can return the item for a replacement or store credit. Guess what else: we cover all return costs up to 130 days!
This guarantee covers:
- Used games and systems that are returned in the same physical condition as they were ordered with warranty seals in tact.
- Defective items with a return request issued before or on the 130th day after delivery of the item.
This guarantee does not cover:
- New, sealed games
- New, sealed figures or collectibles
- Used magazines, strategy guides, or other paper media
- Items that were physically damaged by the customer with cracks, scratches, tears, or stains
- Items missing their original warranty seal
- Items with a damaged warranty seal
If you feel an item you ordered is defective upon arrival and would like a cash refund, you are eligible for a cash refund within 30 days. We will cover return shipping and issue a refund for the item upon arrival. The item must be in the same condition as when it arrived and warranty seals must be in tact.
Returns on New, Sealed Games, Toys, and Collectibles
If you would like to return a sealed item, you may do so within 7 days of the arrival date. The seal must be unopened, fully in tact, and the original packaging for the item must be in the same condition as it was shipped. Returned sealed items that follow the aforementioned terms are eligible for a cash refund or store credit. Defective sealed items may need to be returned through the manufacturer.
Send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form on this site if you have any questions. We'll be sure to help you quickly and get you gaming in no time!